Typhenous is a mage and a member of Griffon Hunt.
Powers and Abilities Edit
He is a generalist mage, specializing in defensive magic and wards.
- [Mage] Lv. ?
Tier 0: Edit
Tier 5: Edit
- [Valmira’s Comet Storm]
Unknown Tier: Edit
- [Astral Binding]
- [Black Burst]
- [Barrier of Air]
- [Flame Jet]
- [Flame Wall]
- [Force Barrier]
- [Eltraz’s Bin—] (full name yet to be revealed. Likely [Eltraz’s Binding])
- [Platform of Air]
- [Sticky Webbing]
- [Sticky Webs]
- [Wall of the Winds]
- [Wind Blast]
- He was educated in the college of magic in the capital city of Pheron for twelve years.
- Typhenous seems to work for Tyrion Veltras.
- For 27 years has the over 51 years old Typhenous been adventuring—though not without retiring twice.
- (To Halrac) “Give me a minute and I’ll cover this area with webs.”
- (To Moore) “You can’t stop me. You’re not half the mage I am.”
- (To Halrac) “We don’t have much to do but sit while we look for someone to dig out those ruins. I don’t see what the problem is, Halrac.”
- (To Lyon) “Hm. Oh, thank you, my dear.”
- (To Erin and the Horns of Hammerad) “You have a wonderfully powerful artifact here, Miss Solstice. I would love to talk to you about it—and with you adventurers, if you have the chance. Perhaps over dinner?”
- (To Revi) “We weren’t doing anything, and this is entertaining, isn’t it Revi?”
- (To his teammates) “Why the dour expressions? Has Halrac been talking to all of you too long?”
- (To Halrac) “We are a team, Halrac. I know we are new compared to Ulrien and the former members of Griffon Hunt, but we are a team nonetheless. And a team looks after our own.”
- (To Bevussa) “I…am quite able to keep up, you feathery young lady. Lead on!”