Relc is at least six and a half feet tall. His scales are light green, and he has huge arms, reminiscent of a bodybuilder's, with sharp claws on each hand. Relc's eyes are narrow, making them look similar to snakes', with very yellow eyes and black pupils. He also sports a forked toungue that can be observed when he smiles. Relc pronounces his words with elongated s's, and has a deeper voice then Klbkch. Clearing his throat sounds deeper and bassy then normal humans do. When rubbing his hands together, the noise his scales makes sounds like sandpaper.
Blushes and becomes flustered when Erin asks him if he is a Dragon when they first meet. - chapter 1.07
Prefers personal gratification such as eating or finding nice rocks to laze about upon while he should be performing his duties - chapter 1.07
When asked about his classes, he identified himself first and foremost as a [Spearmaster]. - chapter 1.07
Choleric when he is mistaken for, or called, a lizardman - chapter 1.07
Inordantly proud that his people are related to dragons and that some of them can breathe fire (even though he can't) - chapter 1.07
Has no sexual attraction to humans, finding the lack of scales, and the presence of hair and body odour unappealing. The general epithet he applies to them is 'Fleshy', and he uses this in a derogatory sense. However, he still wouldn't mind looking, even though Klbkch labels him as a deviant for being so open minded - chapter 1.07
Powers and Abilities Edit
His strength is the equivalent to a Gold-rank Adventurer.
- [Archer] Lv. ? (Negligible)
- [Carpenter] Lv. ? (Negligible)
- [Guardsman] Lv. 12
- [Spearmaster] Lv. 33.
- [Sergeant] at least Lv. 20 (Likely derived from [Soldier] as it was the case with Yellow Splatters' class)
- [Indomitable Will]
- [Iron Skin]
- [Lightning Sprint]
- [Thick Skin]
- [Triple Thrust] (rare skill)
Former Classes Edit
- [Soldier] Lv. ?
Enchanted Spear Edit
An enchanted spear that was awarded to him for valor, during his time in the Liscorian Army. It looked completely normal beside having a grooved tip and the haft looked thick and made of a dark brown-grey wood. With it Relc can take on any Gold-rank adventurer, as it is enchanted to pierces magic barriers like soft cheese and is durable enough to at least hold his own weight without even bending an inch.
- His surname was revealed in Chapter 1.38.
- In Chapter 4.28 it is revealed that Relc is the Gecko.
- According to Selys, he looks ugly, as his face and his jaw don't match, though it is not known if that is the general view of female drakes or only hers.
- [Iron Skin] was the last skill Relc got from his [Soldier] class.
- He never got any dagger skills.
- He was once the sergeant of the 1st Wing of the Liscorian army.
- Klbkch estimated once that if it came to a fight he would be able to hold Relc off for five minutes and inflict serious wounds before Klbkch would die. If he tried to assassinate him, though, he would have had an even chance of killing him. That estimation was based on Klbkch's levels before he was reborn.
- In Ch 2.32 a dialogue between Erin and Selys may indicate that Relc has a daughter “Look, it’s not just that. He’s older than me, you know? I mean, I’m almost the same age as his d—”'. In Ch 5.13 it was revealed that he does indeed has one.
- He served with General Zel during the 2nd Antinium War.
- Back when he was a [Sergeant] in the army, he had an enchanted spear, which he had to leave behind when he left.
- Aside from Hawk, Relc, also known as the Gecko, is the only other person in Liscor with a Courier's speed.
- Relc hates adventurers. They pick fights when they’re drunk, they run away from tough monsters, and they’re rude to guardsmen.
Volume 1 Edit
- (To Klbkch) “Am I a dragon? Aha. Haha. Well, that’s just—oh, bite me. I mean, do I look like one? Maybe I do. What do you think?”
- (To Erin) “I told you. It’s flattering, but I’m not a drag—oh.”
- (To Klbkch & Erin) “You’re just an overgrown ant. You be quiet. Anyways, we’re special. Those guys are just amphibians that learned to walk on two legs. We’re related to Dragons. We’ve got special powers.”
- (To Klbkch) “Is it female? I couldn’t tell.”
- (To Klbkch) "Right, right. Let’s tell the Captain and get some sleep. Or rather, I’ll sleep and you do your creepy standing hibernation thing.”
- (To Erin) “Yeah, but he called me a common thug. I want to punch him for that.”
- (To Ksmvr) “I’m just taking a walk. And uh, a nap. In the rain. Which I do quite often.”
- (To Skinner) “Yeah, that’s right! Run! Run! Finally met someone with too many scales for ya, huh? Run away and…wait a second.”
Volume 2 Edit
- (To Selys) “If the shopkeeper lady says it’s the right place, we’re going the right way. Anyways, Klb and I have been here countless times. This is the right direction. …Right?”
- (To Zevara) “…So um, Z. Why are you here? When Klb told me you were coming, I thought he was yanking my tail.”
- (To Zevara) “Ahahahahaha! You must have heard me wrong. I never said anything like that. Erin is a great human. She called me a dragon, you know.”
- (To Erin) “Oh, hey. Your inn exploded by the way.”
- (To Klbkch) “I’ll protect her against…the wind.”
Volume 3 Edit
Volume 5 Edit
- (To Erin) "Good thing I was here, right? Lots of Drakes are angry at you. But we can’t attack Humans randomly! That’s against the law. I think.”
- (To Erin) “I can’t go anywhere without it, Erin! I’m a [Guardsman]! A Senior Guardsman! And I get lonely without a spear. It’s my security spear! I need it to sleep!”
- (To Zevara) “What? We don’t know what’s out there? Come on, it’s my day off! This better not be like the time with the Carn Wolves or I’m gonna get mad!”
- (To Klbkch) “That’s what I’ve got you for, Klbkch old buddy. You do all the boring stuff.”
- (To Klbkch) “Glad you made it out of there. When that scrawny Worker guy, Pawn, or whatever, came out of the Hive, I got worried, y’know?”
- (To Klbkch) “Hey, it’s not like I thought you were dead or anything. But you did die once.”
- (To Klbkch) “Glad you made it safe. Glad Erin’s good. Even if she does have a weird inn.”
- (To Erin) “Erin. I’d like you to meet…my uh, daughter. Embria.”
- (To Embria) “Hey! I mean, uh, you’re right. Can’t cook. Totally dependent on other people. I’d starve if I didn’t eat out.”
- (To Embria) “Right, they stay even when they’re wounded or old. That’s how your mother died.”
- (To Zevara) “I’m up! Do I get to stab anyone?”
- (To Selys & Pisces) “Go on in, Selys. Hey, bone-guy.”
- (To Klbkch) “Say, Klb, old buddy. How much trouble would we be in if we were caught doing this?”
Chapter Appearances Edit