Rags is small and short, even by goblin standards. Although Rags is still young, she is considered to be "undeniably attractive" by Goblins.
Rags was raised by her parents, who were murdered by Relc near the Wandering Inn. Rags was hiding behind the bushes, and because of her distance from the group and her small stature, Relc did not notice that there was one more goblin remaining.
Later, she is given food for free and learns how to play chess - this leads Rags to eventually view The Wandering Inn as a sort of 'heaven.' Unfortunately, Rags realizes that she is not safe near the inn because of people like Relc. Grudgingly, she left the inn to gain greater strength.
Afterwards, Rags notices the destruction of the Inn and how the Antinium were getting rid of the explosive bark. After pooling the mental skills of her entire tribe, they invent a new projectile-throwing weapon based on the remains of a broken crossbow found in Skinner's ruins.
After being refused entry to the The Wandering Inn due to the presence of Mrsha who had just lost her entire tribe to goblins, Rags is convinced by Garen Redfang to take her tribe north. On her way north she burns Esthelm to the ground, killing all who raised a weapon or resisted, while allowing those who fled to escape without pursuit.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Former Classes Edit
- [Backstabber] Lv. 2 (probably changed to [Warrior])
Classes Consolidated to [Chieftain]: Edit
- [Leader] Lv. 15 (changed to [Chieftain] Lv. 15)
- [Scavenger] Lv. 9
- [Tinkerer] Lv. 1
- [Aura of Command]
- [Basic Repair]
- [Fleet Foot]
- [Lesser Tinkering]
- [Scavenger Armor]
- [Detect Magic]
- [Fire Arrow]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Steel Shortsword
- Dwarven Crossbow
- Metal Shield
- [Terror] Gemstone
- Similarly to Toren, most non-goblins have a tendency of not noticing her presence.
- Relc killed her parents.
- [Thoughts] If they died, they all died together. It was better than dying alone and starving.
- (To Garen) I am Goblin. I am small. But I look down upon you all.
- (To Garen) It was not fair. You let me win.
- (To Garen) Others have name for me. “Rags.”
- (To Gold Stone Chief) This place. Tribe. Is strong? (Really Asking = ‘How dangerous is this tribe? Are they likely to betray us? Why has Garen taken us here, and what can I expect?’
- (To Gold Stone Chief) “I…Chieftain. I always…Chieftain!”
- (To Tremborag) I am Chieftain here. Not Garen Redfang. I have come with my tribes here. I am Chieftain! Show respect!
- (To Tremborag) I am Chieftain too. You offer disrespect! Know your place.
- (To Gold Stone Chief) This place…is not Goblin. Not Goblin.
- (To Gold Stone Chief) They are not Goblin. But I am.
- (To Pyrite) “Pyrite. I name you Pyrite.”
- (To Pyrite) “I will meet you outside. You do not die. Chieftain’s orders.”
- (To Female Adventurer) “Go, go. No need for Humans. Too slow. Eat too much. Also ugly. Go, go.”
- (To Female Adventurer) “Rags. Chieftain of the Flooded Waters tribe.”
- (To her tribe) “Get cutting. We do not run. We prepare.”
- (To Bethal) “You killed Goblins. You. But we—not kill you. You are…prisoner. Like other two.”
- (To Kerrig) “Trust? Trust? Why Humans only ones who need trust? If trust wanted—get mage! Get truth spell! Get [Emperor] to come here and talk! Then I say tribe is leaving, no wantfight. And truth is known to all! We did not start fight. We will end it! If trust you want—get way to trust us!”
Chapter Appearances Edit