Pawn is an Individual Worker Antinium, that belongs to Liscor's Antinium Hive.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- [Acolyte] Lv. 8
- [Butcher] Lv. 2
- [Carpenter] Lv. 1
- [Tactician] Lv. ?
- [Benediction of Hope] - Can only be used 3 times per day.
- [Humble Presence]
- [Mass Prayer]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Pawn has stopped Leveling his [Tactician] Class.
- He has lived more than half of the average Worker’s lifespan.
- Pawn told Zel that he was created long after the Antinium Wars, with the last one occurring 12 years ago.
Volume 1 Edit
- (To Erin) “Innkeeper—Erin Solstice. I am sorry for the death of Klbkch and the Worker. I regret their death and your suffering.”
- (To Erin) “I would like to be known as ‘Pawn’. It is a fitting name for this individual.”
Volume 2 Edit
- (To Erin) “What wIll we dO, EriN? wHAt wILL We bEcOme?”
- (To Erin) “What is ‘heaven’? I know of hell, but I have never heard of heaven.”
Volume 3 Edit
- (To Krshia) “You are the shopkeeper that Erin trusts. So I trust you.”
- (To Krshia) “I think it is something, rather than nothing. An apology—the beginning of one, at least.”
- (To Zel) “What do you tell a soldier under your command when he is dying?”
- (To Zel) “You see, I do not know what to say. I can only hold them, but I do not know what is supposed to be said. But there must be something. What do you say?”
Volume 4 Edit
- (To Yellow Splatters) “I am not worthy of a command. I do not know war. But you do. You have fought longer than I have. You know battle. You know each other. So come. Step forwards.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “As Individual Pawn, given command of this unit of Soldiers, I, with the authority of my Hive, promote you. You are no longer a [Soldier]. You are a [Sergeant].”
- (To the Painted Soldiers) “I cannot be your leader. I cannot. But I could never abandon you. I will walk with you in battle. I will be by your side. I will do the only thing I can do.”
Volume 5 Edit
- (To his Unit) “So she is not a friend. She must be more. And I have no friends within the Hive. Workers, Individuals such as Anand and Belgrade, Soldiers…we cannot be called friends. We find friends. But we have ever been family.”
- (To Krshia) “Purple Smile says that when the Antinium go above, you do not look away or say…things. And when we buy food, yours is always good and not rotten. You are fair and, he thinks, wise. Sometimes you chat with him and he thinks you give good advice.”
- (To Lyon) “I am an [Acolyte], Lyonette. I pray. I have faith. I believe. I believe in things that may not exist, may never exist. I believe in heaven for the Antinium. I believe in redemption, in the salvation of souls. I believe there is a place after death for my people, that we might make it ourselves. I believe in gods. I believe in gods. But when you tell me you are a simple [Barmaid], I cannot believe in that.”
- (To Lyon) “She asked me if I liked you, Miss Krshia, I mean. I said yes. She kept asking how much. And I told her. I like Erin. I owe her my identity and my life and more than I can give. But for some reason I like you more.”
- (To Bird) “You will be well. I will pray for you. You will be well, Bird. Be well.”
Chapter Appearances Edit