Ksmvr was formerly the new Prognugator of Liscor's Antinium Hive. Now he is a member of the Horns of Hammerad.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Cloak designed to protect from mundane arrows.
- Claw necklace enchanted with Food Poisoning Resisting.
- [Barkskin] Ring.
- Ring of Jumping.
- Ring enchanted to allow the user to breath underwater.
- Sword with the Weight Enchantment.
- Shortsword enchanted with Basic Hardening.
- Bow that can shoot twice as far.
- Enchanted Arrows. (x?)
Volume 1 Edit
- (To Erin) “Good evening. Am I speaking to the [Innkeeper] known as Erin Solstice?”
- (To Zevara) “Liscor may. But the Hive shall never be taken, even if ten thousand undead should attack.”
- (To himself) “The Hive is all. The Queen is all.”
- (To Zevara) “I did not order it. I did not. The Queen did not either. He—”
Volume 2 Edit
- (To Erin) “I came here to find you. You gave Pawn purpose and Klbkch thinks highly of you. I…don’t know what to do. I am a failure.”
Volume 3 Edit
- (To Pisces for the 38th time) “What is the artifact? I still do not understand. Please enlighten me, comrade Pisces.”
- (To Erin) “This seems to be an acceptable form of remuneration. Here is your teleportation stone.”
- (To Teriarch) “We are Silver-ranked adventurers. The Horns of Hammerad. May I ask why you have blocked our path?”
- (To Teriarch) “If you let me live I will not cease until you or I lie dead.”
Volume 4 Edit
- (To Ryoka) “I note these swords are not reacting despite their apparent enchantments. May I hold both, or will I burst into flame and die in excruciating agony?”
- (To Drake) “I would be insulted if he did not use my body.”
- (To Drake) “Animating a fallen teammate’s corpse is the only sound tactical decision to be made in a combat situation. Or would you prefer to let your comrades lie where they fall?”
- (To Selys) “But that makes no sense. I object most strongly to this rule. Are you implying that my corpse has no tactical value in combat?”
- (To Selys) “I can assure you that my deceased form is quite operable in many situations so long as it has not been dissected, disintegrated, incinerated, consumed, possessed, liquefied, or—”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “I am a former Prognugator of the Hive. That gives me no authority.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “No authority. At all. But I am led to understand that this sword gives me all the authority I need. Move and I will injure you non-lethally but in a very painful way.”
- (To the others) “I thought I was predator. Am I prey? Why did they attempt to eat me? Have I fallen so far down as to be food for food?”
Chapter Appearances Edit