She has brown eyes and dark brown fur. Krishia's eyes are especially noticable, as they don't possess a sclera; each one consists solely of one pupil sourrounded by a brown cornea.
10 years ago, part of the Silverfang tribe led by her moved to Liscor and started to collect various Spellbooks, intending to deliver them during the gathering of all Gnoll tribes that occurs every decade, hoping that with help of those books they could train their own [Mages].
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Shopkeeper] Lv. ? (High level,probably 20-30) (Potentially [Royal Shopkeeper])
- [Merchant] Lv. ?
- [Rapid Shot]
- [Spot Deception]
- While Krshia appeared for the first time in Chapter 1.13, her name was only revealed in Chapter 1.20 and her surname in Chapter 2.06.
- (To Selys) “Save your weeping for when you are dead, yes? We are not done. Fight. Fight until all is lost.”
- (To Gazi) “Blood for blood. You slaughtered our kin. We will slaughter you.”
- (To Pawn) “You are an odd Worker, Pawn of the Antinium. But…yes, I believe you and Klbkch are good for this city.”
- (To Lyon) “Why would a Lord of the Wall want to speak with Erin Solstice? It is curious how many famous and powerful people she attracts, is it not?”
- (To Lyon) “True. But I hope whatever he wants does not lead to another incident. Erin Solstice is adept at causing those as well.”
- (To Lyon) “All things change. This is what we Gnolls know. To stay the same is to be a fool. So you offer and I respond thusly: yes. Lyonette, if you will give me a blessing, a royal title, I would accept with gratitude.”
- (To herself) “Hrr. I can still sell this, though. Perhaps I can even sell it for more if I rip out these pages. They would make good toilet paper, no?”
Chapter Appearances Edit