The Horns of Hammerad were an early group to enter the Ruins of Liscor, along with the Silver Spears, the Flawless Flight, the Circle of Reneë, Kyrial’s Pride, and the individual tactician Olesm. While in the ruins, the adventuring group triggered the release of Skinner, a lesser guardian of the Ruins, and inadvertently led to attack on Liscor.
Following the attack, the Horns of Hammerad was decimated; only Ceria survived, by hiding in the coffins with Olesm. She was later rescued after sending a distress signal to Pisces, using a coded message they had learned while at Wistram.
The Horns of Hammerad reformed with new members of Ceria, Yvlon, Pisces, and Ksmvr. They were funded by Erin to go on their first major expedition, to the Ruins of Albez. Their exploration led to the discovery of a previously unknown Mage's quarters, and the triggering of a fire construct, leading to the destruction of most of the remaining artifacts. Although the group was injured, with Yvlon suffering permanently fused metal to her skin, they successfully brought hundreds of pounds of melted gold and gems out of Albez to Ocre. However, the group decided to forfeit the majority of their treasure to provide repatriations to those who had died in Liscor due to Skinner's attack. They sent the magical treasures they discovered with Ryoka to Invrisil to be appraised.
After leaving Ocre, the Horns came to Celum where they met up with Erin, who had been stuck in the city due to threats of Goblin Raids. They participated in a guard mission to deliver Erin back to Liscor with the wagon driver Termin. Prior to departing on this mission, Pisces and Ksmvr traveled back to Albez to recover a magical artifact from the Mage's quarters, a door with an embedded teleportation spell. Erin asked for and received the door, and created a magical teleportation link between a connected entry in Octavia's shop. While returning to Liscor, the Horns met Teriarch, passed through the ruined city of Esthelm, before arriving back at the Wandering Inn.
After returning back to Liscor, the Horns teamed up with Griffon Hunt and the Halfseekers in coordinating the combined rescue of Esthelm by the cities of Liscor and Celum. They participated in the Christmas celebrations hosted by Erin. After Ryoka's return from Invrisil, they were equipped with significantly upgraded equipment, primarily as a result of the sale of a magic wand recovered from the Mage's Quarters.
The Horns currently live in the Wandering Inn.
|Ceria Springwalker||Half-Elf||Leader & Mage||Active|
|Calruz||Minotaur||Ex-Leader & Warrior||M.I.A|
- Healing Potion - High-Grade (x1)
- Sustenance Provide Potion - High-Grade (x1)
- Breathing Potion - High-Grade (x2)
- Several tiny circular, flat stones, each one enchanted to shed [Light] for twenty four hours before fading until exposed to sunlight for an equal amount of time.
- Leather Ball; onto the ball was an angry faced stitched with a red thread. The instant the stitched face is touched with a rather strong force it contorts and emits an ear-piercing shriek. After activation, the ball is to be thrown towards the desired location. It aggressively seeks out any living creature in the nearby area, excluding those in a general radius of activation. If no quarry is found it will return.
- Before the group had been rebuilt, the Horns of Hammerad had 3 mages: Ceria, Sostrom, and Marian, with the strength in that order.